Dr. Peter A. Pizzarello, Jr.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Peter A. Pizzarello, Jr., MD
About Dr. Pizzarello
Dr. Peter Pizzarello, Jr. obtained his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA., and then completed his orthopaedic residency at the Tufts Combined Orthopedic Residency. Following his residency, he performed a sports medicine fellowship at Tufts and New England Baptist Hospital. This allowed him to learn advanced arthroscopic skills and to gain experience taking care of athletes, while assisting the head physician of the Boston College football program. Dr. Pizzarello performs general orthopaedic surgery, specializing in treating the hip, knee and shoulder joints, including joint replacement surgery and arthroscopy.
- Undergraduate: Georgetown University, Washington DC
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Internship: Tufts – New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Tufts Combined Orthopedic Residency, Boston, MA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Tufts Sports Medicine Fellowship, Boston, MA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Rhode Island Medical Society
- Rhode Island Orthopaedic Society